What We Do
We are a small group of dedicated Oklahoma Public School employees who started out in the classroom and moved into the operations side of education. This gives us a unique perspective on how schools can effectively plan, budget, and administrate to create a culture designed to positively effect student learning.
We are also a small business and have a heart for helping others the way we have been helped along the way. Working for public schools in Oklahoma has given us the opportunity to do more with much less and we would love to help you leverage your marketing and operational dollars to maximize your returns on investments.
By leveraging our own resources as well as partnering with other organizations, vendors, and manufacturers we are able to assist and advise on operational initiatives such as:
- Technology purchasing, classroom integration, and professional development.
- Web Sites and other hosting designs and services.
- Financial reviews and implementation of best practices.
- Construction planning and independent blueprint reviews.
- FERPA/COPPA Compliance
- Social Media planning and management
If we can be of assistance or if you have questions, contact us!